This summer body workout plan for male and female will surely change your body- the kind of transformation that
makes people do a double-take when you take off your shirt. The summer period is definitely the season for less
clothes. Wouldn’t it be terrific to peel off your beach cover-up this summer and feel slimmer, stronger, and more
confident than ever?
If you want to strip away fat and shock your body into burning fat and building lean muscle, then you surely need
this ultimate summer work out plan, irrespective of your gender. This summer workout plan for male and female folk
is a special prescription designed to assist you to flush out fat and achieve the following.
- Help you develop bigger and stronger muscle and start the process of stripping fat.
- An all-out assault on the iron to force your body to add lean hard muscle mass while burning the remainder of your body fat stores for fuel.
- The whole routine will help you turn your body into a fat burning furnace.
The summer workouts outlined here are short, sweet and effective. There are a total of eight workouts; complete one
of them 3-5 days per week first thing in the morning. You may use one per week, or mix and match as you like.
SUMMER BODY WORKOUT PLAN FOR MALE AND FEMALE
This is an excellent summer body-weight move that strengthens the triceps, arms, biceps, and shoulders. Females
and males do enjoy this summer body workout together.
HOW TO DO IT
- Be in a push-up position with your body straight, supported by your extended arms. Your hands should be outside of shoulder width.
- Flex the elbows and lean to one side, lowering your torso to the ground.
- Return to the starting position by extending your elbows, pushing yourself back to the center.
- On the next repetition lower yourself to the other side, again returning to the starting position after the rep is complete. Continue alternating until the set is finished.
- This summer workout improves your aerobic fitness.
- It strengthens the heart and boosts your weight loss.
- Side-to-side summer workout helps to develop muscle strength and spinal mobility.
2. CURTSY LUNGES
Curtsy lunge is a move you need in this summer shape-up routine. The curtsy lunge targets your inner thighs as well
as your glute medius, a smaller butt muscle that helps stabilize hips to help improve your posture. The result? You
look taller and thinner, with a rounder backside as well. This might interest the female folks more.
HOW TO DO IT
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, and your hands on your hips.
- Keeping your back flat and your core engaged, step your right foot behind and outside your right foot, lowering your hips until your right thigh is parallel with the floor. Your left knee should hover an inch or two above the floor.
- Reverse the movement to return to the starting position. Continue for reps, then switch sides and repeat.
- Lunges are excellent dynamic strength exercises for the lower body.
- Additionally, your sense of balance is trained.
- This summer workout exercise tones legs perfectly.
3. HIGH PLANK LEG LIFTS
Plank leg lift is a full body summer exercise you can do anywhere. It trains your core, legs, glutes, and shoulders. This
exercise strengthens and tones your whole body, improves your posture and stability, trims down fat and boost your
HOW TO DO IT
- Assume a push-up position but with your weight on your forearms instead of your hands.
- Brace your abs, clench your glutes, and keep your body straight from head to heels.
- Raise your right leg and hold that position for 1 second.
Lower your right leg and raise your left leg.
- Continue alternating back and forth for the prescribed time or reps.
- Plank leg lift is a full body exercise that does not require any gym equipment and can be performed at the comfort of your home.
- Aside from strengthening your abs, plank leg lift helps in toning your whole body and improving your posture.
- It helps in reducing body fat and boosting your metabolism.
4. MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
This summer workout performed by male and female is a killer exercise that gets your heart rate fast while also firing
nearly every muscle group in the body- deltoids, biceps, triceps, chest, obliques, abdominals, quads, hamstrings, and
hip abductors. It’s truly a full body workout!
HOW TO DO IT
- Start in a traditional plank-shoulders over hands and weight on just your toes
- With your core engaged, bring your right knee forward under your chest, with the toes just off the ground.
- Keep switching legs and begin to pick up the pace until it feels a little like running in a plank position.
- Continue running in your plank for one minute.
- Mountain climbers build strength in the upper body muscles of the shoulders, arms, chests, and back because they hold your body weight up for a long period of time.
- The fast repetition of the knees coming in and out of the chest will get your heart pumping and force you to breathe through your mouth.
- By holding the plank position throughout the mountain climbers, you are increasing core strength.
5. DUMBBELL LUNGE
With just two dumbbells – you’ll build lower-body muscle, improve your mobility, and revive your metabolism.
Lunges with weight require good balance. Start the exercise without weights as you learn the proper form.
HOW TO DO IT
- Stand with your torso upright holding two dumbbells in your hands by your sides.
- Step forward with your right leg around 2 feet or so from the foot being left stationary behind and lower your upper body down, while keeping the torso upright and maintaining balance. Inhale as you go down.
- Using mainly the heel of your foot, push up and go back to the starting position as you inhale.
- Repeat the movement for the recommended amount of repetitions and then perform with the left leg.
- Dumbbell lunges improve the look, strength, and feel of your legs.
- This summer workout makes your chest broader and adds stability to your strength.
- It targets the quadriceps and glutes most intensely but also hits the hamstrings, calves, and core.
6. MONKEY ROW
Monkey row is a shoulder exercise that primarily affects the delts and a bit of the rear delts. It’s a great summer
workout that could be performed by males and females.
HOW TO DO IT
- Begin with a pair of dumbbells in each hand.
- Bring the dumbbells to the side of your body and exhale out.
- Pull the dumbbells as far up the sides of your body as is comfortable.
- It is well known that the benefits of using monkey bars are improved grip, increased core etc.
- This summer full body workout increases upper body strength and cardiovascular endurance.
- It supports proper posture and improves balance.
7. Indoor cycling
minutes and males can burn around 550, according to an article from Summit Medical Group.
How to do it
- If you don’t want to attend an indoor cycling class, find an exercise bike and hop on, adjusting it to your height.
- Use a challenging amount of resistance and pedal as fast as you can for 20 seconds.
- Slow down for 10 seconds.
- Repeat this procedure for four straight minutes, then rest.
- You may do another four-minute set if you still have energy.
- In addition to heart-pumping cardio workout, cycling works on your lower body, especially your glutes and quads.
- It offers the opportunity to tone and strengthen all of the muscles in your legs, glutes, and core, without bulking up your thigh.
- It gives one that perfect sculpted hourglass shape to hit summer.
A basic pushup is an effective way to strengthen the chest and arm muscles and can easily scale as you get stronger.
Simple pushup, like the bedtime, recommended one, does not require any equipment other than your own body
How to do it
- Stand in a plank position.
- Position hands palms-down on the floor, approximately shoulder width apart. They should be about next to your shoulders, with your elbows pointed towards your toes.
- Your butt should stay in line with your legs and back, never up in the air.
- Your abs must be engaged and your shoulders over your wrists.
- keep your neck neutral, don’t drop your head or crank it back.
- Slowly lower your body until your chest touches the ground
- As you lower your body, make sure your back is straight and your buttocks are not sticking out.
- Push up is a strength training exercise for weight loss fitness.
- This exercise helps you burn more calories while working for multiple muscle groups.
- It helps to shape your body, giving it that sculpted, toned look.
This summer shape up workout combines arms, back, chest and butt exercises for men and women. It is designed to
strengthen and tone your muscles so that you can slip into that t-shirt or bikini with a great aura of confidence.
Make this upcoming summer a memorable one.