Strawberry detox water recipes are the best to opt for when seeking to burn fat. It is one of the most popular and
best tasting used detox drinks to lose excess weight. Did you know that berries rank among the top 10 fruits and
vegetables with high antioxidant content? This drink is just perfect for sipping on all day, irrespective of the weather,
but especially when you want to burn fat (best enjoyed during summer).
STRAWBERRY DETOX RECIPE FOR FAT BURNING
Strawberries are perfect for weight loss due to their low caloric content. They contain essential nutrients and
antioxidants that can help flush fat fast from the body. There are just 48 calories in one cup of strawberries. These
super fruits are also loaded with vitamin C, folate, high amount of fiber, and some content of calcium, magnesium,
and potassium, necessary for weight loss.
WHY YOU SHOULD OPT FOR STRAWBERRY DETOX WATER RECIPE
Research has shown that strawberries can help regulate blood sugar, improve cholesterol and enhances digestion.
This article explains how adding this superfood to water can help you burn fat, boost metabolism, increases energy
and stay hydrated all day long. It also explains how daily intake of strawberries detox drinks can help keep your
body’s natural detoxification centers like the liver and kidney functioning properly.
Strawberry Detox Water Recipes for Fat Burning
- 3-4 strawberries
- Half lime
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- Water and ice cubes
- A mason jar
How to prepare Strawberry Lemon Mint
- Wash the strawberries and the mint sprig together.
- Cut the lime into two equal parts.
- Put the lime first into the mason jar, at the bottom.
- Cut the strawberries into equal parts.
- Put them in a jar too.
- Add 450 ml or more water and add the cubes and mint sprig.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours
- Strawberry-lemon-mint helps to increase the body’s metabolic rate.
- It helps to flush out toxins and excess fat.
- It helps reduce food intake.
2. Strawberry Watermelon Recipe
How to prepare Strawberry Watermelon Detox Water
- ½ pint of fresh strawberries
- 2 slices of watermelon (cubed)
- 16 mint leaves (optional)
- Cut the watermelon into large pieces.
- Put them in a pitcher full of ice.
- Cut the strawberries into equal parts and put in the jar.
- Add 400 ml of water.
- Add the mint leaves.
- It helps to regulate blood sugar and even cancer.
- This detox drink is loaded with vitamins and contains very high levels of antioxidants called polyphenols.
- It glows the skin.
You can also read
- ½ cup dried or fresh strawberries.
- The rind of one tangerine; try to get little to none of the white pith
How to prepare Strawberry Tangerine
- Place the tangerine rind and strawberries into a teapot, then cover it with water.
- Allow it to boil.
- To serve to cover the nose of your teapot with a coffee filter or use a fine-mesh sieve over your teacup to avoid strawberry pulp.
- This infused water recipe can increase your resting metabolic rate and increase your weight loss potential.
- It keeps you hydrated all day.
The more you drink this recipe the more you flush fat out of your system.
4. Strawberry Cucumber Water
- 8 ounces strawberries
- ½ a sliced cucumber
How to prepare Strawberry Cucumber Water
- Add ingredients into a 2-quart pitcher of ice water.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours to allow the ingredients to infuse.
- The micronutrients from these fresh ingredients dissolve into the water which helps to get rid of harmful toxins from the body.
- It protects the body from infections.
- It flushes excess fat from the system.
5. Strawberry Lemonade
- Chilled water
How to prepare Strawberry Lemonade
- Blend fresh strawberries in a blender.
- Add sufficient chilled water to a glass.
- Pour the lemonade into the glass.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry slices, fresh mint and serve.
- It keeps you hydrated all day.
- Extremely low in calories
- Contains very low sugar which is essential for weight loss.
6. Strawberry –Pineapple
- Strawberries (sliced)
- Pineapple (mashed)
- Fresh mint
- Chilled sparkling water
How to prepare Strawberry Pineapple
- Add some pineapple chunks in a medium mixing bowl.
- Smash the pineapple with wooden muddler or back of the wooden spatula smash.
- It will bring out the juices from the fruit and will add sweetness and flavor to the drink.
- Transfer this smashed pineapple to a larger pitcher.
- Then add sliced strawberries, lemon juice, grape juice, lemon slice, fresh mint, and chilled sparkling water.
- Mix well and refrigerate the drink.
- this drink is nonalcoholic
- it is prepared using fresh fruits and thus it is nutritious.
- It does not contain added artificial sweetener.
7. Strawberry Lime Spritzer
- 8 frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1 lime
- 1-2 liters of water
How to prepare Strawberry Lime Spritzer
- Slice the strawberries into three pieces and drop into the water.
- Then slice the lime into 10 wedges and add to the water.
- Chill for 3-4 hours and serve
- Strawberry lime spritzer can assist with reducing excess uric acid, inflammations, and hypertension.
- It helps those with altered glucose metabolism or diabetes.
- It cleanses the liver and fights anemia.
8. Strawberry – Coconut Lemonade
- 6-8 medium washed strawberries with tops removed.
- ½ cup organic lemon juice
- 33.8 fl. Oz. container coconut water
- 16-20 drops liquid stevia
How to prepare Strawberry-Coconut Lemonade
- Place strawberries in a food processor and pulse until liquefied.
- Pour remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Drink immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- It is loaded with vitamin C which gives your immune system a boost.
- It is cleansing to the body as it helps to flush toxins from the liver.
- The ingredients in this detox water help to curb cravings and hydrate the body.
9. Strawberry-Kiwi Detox
- 1 lemon, cut into slices
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 6 strawberries, hulled and sliced lengthwise
- 3 ¾ cups cold water
How to prepare Strawberry Kiwi Detox Water
- Take all the ingredients and put them in a mason together.
- Pour in the water and let it soaked the goodness and flavor of the fruits.
- It aids in inflammation as it contains a large number of bioflavonoids which fights free radicals.
- It is a great appetite suppressant. This Strawberry Detox Water Recipes drink helps to alleviate and prevent indigestion and acid reflux.
- Strawberry kiwi detox aids in digestion and hydration.
10. Strawberry Spa Water detox
- 1 bl strawberries, hulled and sliced.
- 1 pitcher filtered water
How to prepare Strawberry Spa Water
- Add strawberries and water to a pitcher.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or up to overnight.
- Add ice just before serving.
Benefits of Strawberry Spa Water
- This detox drink refreshes the body and smoothens the skin.
- The presence of antioxidants assures quick fat flush.
- It suppresses appetite and keeps you well hydrated all day long.
11. Strawberry Blueberry Detox Water Recipes
- ½ cup mixed frozen blueberries and strawberries
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds ( stir in after blending)
- Chilled water.
- Strawberries are a natural diuretic
- It can suppress appetite
- Can prevent infection
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend.
- Pour in a glass of chilled water.
Strawberry Detox Water Recipes drink is one of the best-infused water recipes to opt for when you’re seeking to
burn fat. It is perfect for drinking all day. This detox drink made from strawberry, mint, lemon, and grape is enriched
with vitamin C. This Strawberry Detox Water Recipes drink gives your metabolism a strong boost while it burns fat
and increases weight loss. It is also loaded with anti-inflammatory ingredients and is effective in fighting a cold.