Sticking to a conventional exercise plan can be very challenging due to your tight schedule or other secular activities.
That’s why we are here; to offset your deficiency in that aspect. But you can also lose weight fast without exercise.
This article will lead you through how to shed your body weight, and in addition, enlighten you on how to burn belly
fat fast without indulging in exercises.
It has always been the dream of every woman to eat without getting fat. The good news is that we have turned that
dream into reality. Now you can actually eat enough and lose weight fast without exercise. Our slimming plan here
basically involves a 4-day easy-to-follow nutrition plan.
HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST WITHOUT EXERCISE AT HOME
The Don’ts in losing weight fast
You’ll agree with me that nothing good comes easy. If losing weight was easy, nobody would be overweight. Below
is our lists are items and habits you must drop in this weight loss race. This will help you lose weight fast without
- Avoid some types of alcohol like Beer. Heavy drinking is associated with increased weight gain.
- Avoid any snack that only contains carbs. The reason is that they increase cravings for sugary things.
- Avoid frozen food. Frozen meals are mostly loaded with sodium which causes bloating.
- Ice Cream. Ice Cream is incredibly delicious but very unhealthy. It is high in calories, and most types are loaded with sugar.
- Avoid Pizza. Pizza is a popular fast food that is extremely high in calories.
Now let me take you to wholesome healthy foods that are highly nutritious; these foods will enhance a quick weight
loss on your body, given you that magical sleeky and flat tummy figure to flaunt.
HEALTHY DIET PLAN FOR FLAT BELLY AND WEIGHT LOSS
1. OATMEAL DIET
Oatmeal is a favorite breakfast for many people, especially during the winter season. Its flavors and nutrient content
can be increased by adding fruit or other items. Eating this will make you lose weight fast without exercise.
Oatmeal with fresh fruit. Do not add sugar
- Oat has more ‘staying power’ than most other dried cereals do. It tends to fill you up better and longer than dried cereal.
- Oats are low in calories and have only 1.5 grams of fat.
- Oatmeal lowers the risk of heart disease and cholesterol cancer.
- Whole grains like oats can also help reduce blood pressure and aid in digestion
2. BALSAMIC VEGGIE
Eating Balsamic Veggie will make you lose weight fast without exercise.
2 Cups Mixed Greens
1 cup of other veggies, chopped, dressed with aged Balsamic Vinegar.
For your salads, break out of the lettuce –and- tomato box. All kinds of veggies and fruit can go into your salad. Try
diced sweet potatoes, yellow squash, red bell peppers, cucumbers, red cabbage, red onions, and more. Always bear
in mind that no oil, even the so-called good ones, should be considered a weight loss food.
- Vinegar helps to reduce overall caloric intake and shed pounds.
- Veggie is a filling food that keeps you satisfied while cutting calories.
- Veggies contain a low kilojoule density. In other words, there’s a lot to eat on your plate with fewer kilojoules in each bite.
Eating salad will make you lose weight fast without exercise.
Fresh herbs such as fresh baby arugula and radicchio, red wine vinegar sassed with a little horseradish. You may as
well get any salad ingredient that could be found in your locality.
You can substitute salad for dinner with Salmon and sweet Chili sauce (31//2 to 4 ounces)
BENEFITS OF SALAD
- Salad fights against stress hormones that trigger fat storage in the stomach.
- It contains phenolic compounds that modulate different expressions of genes to ward off obesity, high cholesterol, inflammation, and diabetes.
- Salad ingredients are naturally low in fat and contain fewer calories.
4. Egg White Omellete
Eating Egg White Omellete will make you lose weight fast without exercise.
Egg white Omellete stuffed with 1 cup of assorted grilled vegetables, such as onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, and
broccoli and a dollop of nonfat ricotta cheese.
- Eggs are generally low in calories.
- By adding a generous serving of vegetables, you’re able to have a complete meal for only about 300 calories.
- Eggs are very filling. High protein foods are known to reduce appetite and increase fullness and reduce food intake during later, compared to other meals with the same calorie content
5. Italian-Style White Bean Soup
Eating Italian-style White Bean Soup will make you lose weight fast without exercise.
From one 14 ounces can of no-added cannellini beans, spoon out two tablespoons of beans, puree the rest. In a
medium non-stick pot, sauté 5 cloves of chopped garlic until translucent. Add 2 cups low sodium chicken broth and
1 head of escarole, chopped. Simmer for about 15 minutes. Add pureed beans, red pepper flakes, and black pepper,
to taste, and cook 1 minute longer. Garnish with the beans you spooned out plus if you desire, a little chopped red
bell pepper. Refrigerate or freeze what you don’t eat for easy soup preparation for a future lunch or dinner.
- White bean soup boosts satiety and curbs cravings.
- Low-calorie bases such as garlic, water, and chicken stock make soups one of the least calorically dense meals you can eat.
- A broth-based soup is a great way to start your meal because it adds some liquid and will help you fill up.
6. Baked Potato
This is an awesome way to eat Baked Potatoes which help you achieve your lose weight fast without exercise.
Baked potato with 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream and a sprinkling of Chives or Scallions
NOTE: Contrary to popular beliefs, potatoes are great food for helping you lose weight. It’s what we put on top of
our potatoes- butter, cheese, bacon bits- that turn them into waistline bursting foods.
- A 3.3 ounces baked potato, which is about ½ cup serving, has about 94 calories, 21 grams of protein and 2 grams of fiber. So potatoes make a great addition to any weight loss diet.
- Plain potatoes, whether white or sweet, are fat-free, rich in nutrients, and low in calories.
- Since potatoes are complex carbohydrates, they aid in weight loss.
7. Whole-Grain Cereal
Eating Whole-Grain Cereal will make you lose weight fast without exercise.
Hot Whole-Grain cereal, such as oatmeal, cracked wheat, barley or polenta, made with 1 cup nonfat milk or soymilk
and 1cup fresh or blueberries.
- Whole grain cereals, such as oatmeal, may help weight loss by decreasing calories retained during digestion.
- Also, Whole grain is beneficial for glycemic control and insulin sensitivity.
- Whole grains fight belly fat. A diet rich in whole grains helps to fight belly bulge while lowering the risk of heart disease.
8. 1 Ear of Corn
Ear of corn is very good to eat as you want to lose weight fast without exercise.
Did you know that four ears of corn have the same number of calories as one medium serving of French fries? (The
corn tastes better, too.)
- Corn is a low-fat complex carbohydrate that deserves a regular place on any healthy table.
- This popular food is high in fiber. In fact, it’s notoriously hard to digest. But its insoluble fiber tops at tackling common digestive ailments and aids weight loss.
- Adding bulk can help you feel full sooner. Since fiber stays in the stomach longer than other foods, that feeling of fullness will stay with you much longer, helping you to eat less. So by adding fiber to your diet, it’s easier to cut calories.
9. Brown Rice
Brown Rice is healthy food for your lose weight fast without exercise.
Give your brown rice a nice savory spin by adding freshly minced garlic. At the last minute, add in fresh herbs like
thyme and Italian parsley and just about any vegetable you have on hand, like chopped cucumbers, celery, onions,
- Brown rice contains more fiber than refined grains like white rice. Choosing fiber-rich whole grains like brown rice may reduce belly fat and help you lose weight.
- Brown rice is a low energy density food, meaning it’s heavy and filling, but low in calories.
- Brown rice boost metabolism and burns fat.
10. Fresh Fruit Juice
Take 1 cup of fresh fruit juice for breakfast. You may substitute it with tea or coffee with nonfat milk or soymilk.
- Fruit is generally low in calories and high in fiber, which may help you lose weight.
- Eating fruit is linked to lower body weight and a lower risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, and heart disease.
- The fruit has a low glycemic index (GI). A low GI diet may aid weight loss and weight maintenance.
11. Tuna Sandwich
Put together a sandwich of tuna (canned- preferably low sodium, light, and packed in water) with 1 tablespoon
nonfat mayo or nonfat plain yogurt, chopped celery, and onions, topped with baby spinach or peppery arugula, on
100% whole-wheat bread (low-sodium).
- Incorporating a tuna sandwich into your diet may help you lose weight as well as offering several important nutrients.
- Tuna fish is an inexpensive food that is also low in fat and calories, making it a good choice for a weight loss meal plan.
- Besides being low in fat and calories, a tuna sandwich diet contributes to other important nutrients to your diet. It is a good source of omega 3fatty acids, which keeps cholesterol levels healthy, lowering your risk of heart disease and supporting a healthy brain and mood.
12. Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
A big salad with a variety of lettuces, plum tomatoes, cucumber, and any other veggies you may have in your fridge,
including varieties, you’ve never thought of adding to salads but actually taste delicious, like sliced fennel.
- A salad is high in fiber. Eating a high fiber diet can help lower cholesterol levels and prevent constipation.
- If you frequently eat green salads, you’ll likely have higher blood levels of a host of powerful antioxidants.
- When you eat more salad, you cut calories and increase satisfaction.
In this article we have been able to reach a common ground; that it is possible to eat lots of food to aid weight loss.
An effort is only required on our part to make this big dream come true. Therefore by getting the proper nutrition
and understanding how the body works, we get the optimum level of health and it gives you the glow you deserve.