Some effective home remedies can help you get rid of that age-long stubborn acne on your face overnight; yes
overnight. How is that possible? You may ask considering the fact that the ones on your face are taking forever to go
notwithstanding your persistent treatment.
Many people have used home remedies overnight for acne to balance their skin’s oil levels, reduce inflammation, kill
bacteria, and prevent future acne breakouts. Your case won’t be an exception. Instead of shelling out for expensive
acne treatments, learn how to clear acne or pimples with these natural home remedies.
HOW TO GET RID OF ACNE OVERNIGHT AT HOME
1. Green Tea
Green tea is loaded with antimicrobial and antioxidant compounds that can help fight acne.
Benefits of Green Tea
- It contains anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce the redness and inflammation that is often caused by acne.
- Green tea is loaded with catechins, which are antimicrobial and help destroy acne-causing bacteria.
- Green tea is rich can help treat hormonal imbalances when consumed. Hormonal imbalance we know can often lead to acne.
How to use green tea for acne treatment
- Brew some green tea and let it cool completely (you can drink most of it and spare 2-3 tablespoon for this treatment).
- Pour the cooled green tea into a spray bottle.
- Wash your face with clean water and dry with a clean towel.
- Sprinkle the green tea onto your face and let it dry off.
- Rinse with cold water and pat your skin dry with a towel.
- Repeat this method twice a day.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is known for its burn-relieving properties, fight infection and even reduce scarring. When used rightly, it
can help to rid acne overnight.
Benefits of aloe vera
- Aloe vera has antibacterial properties used in the treatment of acne.
- It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce the redness and inflammation that is often caused by acne.
- The antioxidant properties present in aloe vera can help heal scars and marks that are often left behind by acne.
How to use Aloe vera gel to treat acne
- Wash your face thoroughly with clean water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Cut off the outer leaf of the plant.
- Gently squeeze the gel from the aloe. Dab a thin layer of aloe on the affected areas of your body.
- Allow the gel to dry thoroughly before putting clothing over it.
- Do this twice a day.
Honey’s antibiotic properties can help improve acne. Because of its antibacterial and antifungal properties, honey
can be used in the treatment of acne at home, overnight.
Benefits of Honey
- Honey has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory compound which are beneficial for the treatment of acne.
- It exfoliates the dead skin cells that have accumulated in the pimples.
- It dries out pimples and unclogs the pores.
How to use honey in the treatment of acne
- Apply one layer of honey on your whole face and down onto your throat.
- Wait for a few minutes until it dries.
- Then apply a second layer and keep applying until you have used the quantity set aside.
- When you finish applying to the affected acne areas, wait for approximately ten minutes and then rinse off your entire face with lukewarm water.
- Apply this two times in a day.
4. Banana Peels
Banana peels are full of antioxidants, including lutein, which may help protect the skin against sun damage. They also
contain esterified fatty acids, which have usually been isolated and incorporated into a patented lotion, used in the
treatment of eczema and psoriasis.
How to use Banana Peels to treat acne
- Take a small piece of banana peel and rub it on the affected area for a few minutes until the inside of the peels turns brown.
- As it dries, your skin will absorb the vitamins and nutrients in the peel. Leave it on for about 30 mins, and then wash it off with warm water.
- Do this three times a day.
Lemons are simple, affordable, and accessible alternative to expensive creams and medications.
Benefits of Lemon
- Lemon is known to have strong antimicrobial qualities.
- Lemons are sour because they’re acidic. This high level of acidity can act as astringent to help reduce levels of oil in the skin.
- Those astringent properties can also help the redness in your skin caused by the inflammation of acne and calm the skin.
How to use Lemon to treat Acne
- Squeeze out the juice from lemon into a clean container.
- Use cotton wool to dab the juice in the acne affected area.
- Wash it off after 1 hour.
- Repeat two times in a day.
6. Milk Magnesia
Milk of magnesia offers many benefits to acne prone skin. It is especially useful for people with oily skin. It absorbs
oils on the skin and can help prevent acne overnight.
Benefits of Milk Magnesia
- Milk of magnesia has an alkaline nature that naturally draws oil away from the surface of the skin.
- It contains antibacterial qualities that help to kill bacteria on the skin.
- It contains zinc, which aids in the regulation of hormones and helps heal wounds.
How to use magnesia milk in acne treatment
- Coat a thin layer of milk of magnesia onto the pimple and allow it to dry.
- When completely dry, remove the mask with warm water.
- Repeat this process twice in a day.
7. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil can be used as a natural remedy to rid acne. It is loaded with natural antibacterial properties, which
makes it an excellent alternative to harsh synthetic chemicals.
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
- It has natural inflammation-fighting properties.
- Also, It contains antioxidants.
- It reduces redness in the skin.
How to use Tea Tree Oil
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with between 20 and 40 drops of witch hazel, then use a cotton swab to apply.
- Repeat the process three times a day.
Chamomile helps decrease inflammation from acne. It also helps to heal scars and wound. Chamomile tea is surely
the best remedy to rid acne overnight.
Benefits of Chamomile
- Chamomile is used to treat wounds and promote healing, the reason is that the plant chamomile has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- It helps end your war with frequent acne breakout. Chamomile tea helps fade spots and eliminate acne scars.
- It tightens the pores and slows down the aging process.
How to use Chamomile Tea to rid acne
- Pour dry chamomile with hot water and let it infuse for 20 minutes.
- Apply the mask on clean face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with cool water
- Repeat the procedure twice in a day.
Get the ingredients in the market and follow the procedures explained here. We are waiting for your testimony stories.