Why full body workouts?
Full body workouts are the best way to burn as many fat cells as possible. Full body workouts
work on all muscles, especially the large muscles. They are intense hence turning your body into an
efficient calorie-burning machine. Due to their high intensity and frequency, you should have
enough rest between days for quality muscle recovery.
Below are three full body workouts for fat burning:
Low volume compound workouts
This type of workout is essential for people under a low-carb diet. This is because it is less intense
and targets to work on your muscles without much energy depletion. You must pay great attention
to what you are eating as this will have a profound effect on the effectiveness of the workouts. This
workout is meant to maintain previous weight. Therefore, you should not expect muscle build up.
For best results alternate between the following workouts:
Low volume workout one:
- Barbell squats: 3 sets with 5-6 reps
- Barbell Bench press: 3 sets with 6-8 reps
- Bent Over Barbell row: 3 sets with 6-8 reps
- Upper barbell row: 3 sets with 6-8 reps
- Crunches: 3 sets with 8-10 reps
Low volume workout two:
- Barbell deadlift: 3 sets with 5-6 reps
- Barbell incline bench press medium grip: 3 sets with 6-8 reps
- Wide-grip lat pulldown: 3 sets with 6-8 reps
- Lateral raise – with bands: 2 sets with 6-8 reps
Alternate between workouts for maximum fat burning.
Depletion full body workout
The second set of full body workouts is meant to utilize all glycogen stored in the muscles for
effective fat burning. In addition, this sets should be done once in a while. Reduce the total weight
lifted due to increased reps.
- Leg press: 2 sets with 10-15 reps
- Barbell bench press- medium: 2 sets with 10-15 reps
- Seated cable rows: 2 sets with 10-15 reps
- Barbell shoulder press: 2 sets with 10-15 reps
- Barbell lunge: 2 sets with 10-15 reps
Perform the exercises once in a while, ideally when your fat burning process has come to a
standstill. They help rejuvenate your fat burning enzymes.
Time-pressed full body workout
It is essential for people with tight schedules but still wants to hit the gym. This is designed
especially fat burning and muscle building. It involves short but high intensity sets for maximum
- Dumbbell shoulder press: 1 set with 8 reps
- Barbell full squat: 2 sets with 6-8 reps
- Barbell bench press (medium grip): 2 sets with 6-8 reps
- Dumbbell bicep curl: 1 set with 10-12 reps
- Triceps pushdown (with rope attachment): 1 set with 10-12 reps
- Sit-up: 1 set with 15 reps
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started with this today!