Whether you expect a few close friends or your extended family, these easy dinner recipes for the
family will satisfy everyone. From drinks to soup with vegetables, these easy dinner recipes for the
family can serve a large group and require minimal planning. Now you can emphasize less and
enjoy each other companies (and a glass of wine!).
Winter Squash and Spinach Lasagna for easy dinner recipes
Lasagna is one of the family-favorite easy dinner recipes, no matter how you slice it, and this cold
weather is no exception. Here is the proof that cooking with frozen vegetables can be as luxurious
as fresh food for easy dinner recipes, especially if it is a chip.
Ingredients for easy dinner recipes
- 4 tbsp. grated pecorino
- 1/8 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
- One 10-ounce package frozen squash puree, thawed
- Eight no-boil lasagna noodles
- One 10-ounce container low sodium cottage cheese
- One 10-ounce package frozen leaf spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess moisture
- 3 oz. part skim mozzarella, coarsely grated (about ¾ c)
- 1/2 c. crème Fraiche
- 1 tbsp. water
- Heat the oven to 425F. In a food processor, cover the cheese and spinach. Shake in a bowl and mix 1/2 cup of mozzarella, two tablespoons of legume, nuts, 1/2 teaspoon and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Spread 1/2 cup of squash on the bottom of the 8-inch square baking dish. Decorate with two noodles and spread a third of the remaining squash on top. Puppy with a third cheese mixture (approximately 3/4 cup); Repeat twice.
- Place the remaining two noodles on top. In a small bowl, mix the cream and water and distribute the noodles on top. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of mozzarella and two tablespoons of pecorino.
- Cover the oil well (to avoid sticking) and bake for 15 minutes. Detect and cook while the noodles are not tender and magnificently golden, for 8 to 10 minutes. Grill for 2 minutes.
Mushroom Chicken Skillet with Herbed Cream Sauce for easy dinner recipes
Chicken dinners are usually failed proof for easy dinner recipes, but that does not mean they are
boring this fresh mushroom for easy dinner recipes. Add some excitement to your weekly easy
dinner recipes chicken with this creamy mushroom sauce.
Ingredients for easy dinner recipes
- 8 oz. shiitake mushrooms, caps sliced
- One large shallot, finely chopped
- Eight small chicken thighs (about 2 3/4 lbs.)
- 1/3 c. dry white wine
- 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- Three sprigs thyme, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. white miso
- 1/4 c. massive cream
- package cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Heat the oven to 375 ° F. In a large skillet with the oven over medium heat, heat butter and two tablespoons of oil. After the butter has foamed, add the mushrooms and a pinch the salt and occasionally boil for 5 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are golden brown, for 2 to 3 minutes; transfer it to the plate and clean the skillet.
- Return skillet to medium. Rub one tablespoon of cold oil and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper. Add the chicken in the pan, remove it and cook until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes; dry the excess fat Return the chicken add wine, then soup and thyme. Move the pan in the oven and boil until the sausages are cooked (165 ° F) for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Move the chicken to the plate, discard thyme and return the skillet to medium heat. Whisk miso until melted, then simmer for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with cream and mushrooms and boil for about 2 minutes. Serve with chicken and additional thyme, as desired.
Winter Veggie Tarts easy dinner recipes
It’s almost like having a dinner cake .. but instead of caramelized fruit, in this butter crust, there are
sprouts, barley heads, onions, and carrots. Perfect as an appetizer or main course, this vegetarian
cake is decorated with the best flavors of winter.
Ingredients easy dinner recipes
- Two medium carrots
- Two small red onions
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Four clove garlic
- Two bunch Swiss chard
- 8 oz. Gruyère cheese
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 c. butter
- 3/4 c. ice water
- 8 oz. radishes
- 8 oz. Brussels sprouts
- heat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a food processor, combine the flour and 3/4 teaspoons of salt until well blended. Add half of the butter mixture until fine crumb forms. Add the remaining butter, whisking until the thick crumb forms. Pour half the water with ice in the flour mixture, including. Water in the rest of the water with ice; Press until the dough is collected. Move the dough in a large bowl; Knead 3 or 4 times until the dough is completely assembled. Divide into two discs of the same size; wrap it in plastic. Chill for at least 30 minutes or maximum two days.
- Meanwhile, find a large bowl, combine the radishes, rolls, carrots, and onions with two tablespoons of oil and 1/2 teaspoon of salt; Place in a layer on two large baking plates. Bake for 25 minutes or until it turns golden brown and almost inexhaustible, mix once. The vegetables can be prepared up to 1 day in advance.
- In a 5-level skillet, heat the residual oil over medium heat. Add garlic; Boil for 1 minute with shaking. Add a bleach. Bake it for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown, the stems are tender, and the mud is slightly dry, mixing from time to time.
- On a large piece of paper, place 1 part of the disc in a 14-inch circle; Place the parchment with the dough on a large baking sheet. In the middle of the dough, place half of the cheese, leaving a 2-inch edge on the edge of the dough. Then put half the peach and then half the vegetable mixture in the cheese. Move the sides of the dough up and up. With the rest of the dough, cheese and vegetables, repeat the rolling, filling and overlapping procedure.
- Bake 50 minutes to 1 hour or until the bottom is golden, changing the shelves halfway through cooking. Take it out of the oven. Let it be for 10 minutes. before slicing