We all know about weight gain and the stress people go through trying to fix their body to the normal weight back.
Don’t worry; be happy like Bob Marley said. I have got loads of solution for you in this article.
Do you feel everybody is talking about you every time you pass by or you can’t carry out normal life duties due to
your weight, I repeat again; don’t worry, I got you covered.`
I will be telling a lie if I tell you weight loss is an easy thing to pull off but be reminded it’s no big deal either. This
write up will take you through steps you need to take to get rid of extra fats you don’t need or will ever need. So, the
best you can do is pay attention to the instructions and adhere to them carefully in order to reach your goal which is
weight loss in 2 weeks.
There are different remedies for weight loss but we will be taking the Dieting program and the workout program
which are the common weight loss programs you will see around?
Under the dieting program, you must strictly follow the instructions to reap the benefits bountifully. I will drop a list
of food to embrace and the ones to avoid.
Dieting program is the most important step to weight loss. Backed up with the workout program, you will lose the
excess weight in 2 weeks.
Food to Avoid
- Avoid processed food: Yeah, because they are usually high in fats, sugar, and calories. If you must lose weight, ward off processed food.
- Reduce your intake of added sugar: eating added sugar is linked with some of the world’s deadliest diseases like diabetes, cancer and heart diseases. Reduce your intake of added sugar to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Avoid liquid calories: Avoid liquid calories by not consuming fruit juices, sugary soft drinks, energy drinks, and chocolate milk.
- Limit your intake of refined carbs: it’s called refined carb because all its beneficial ingredients and fiber have been removed. Avoid foods like white bread, sweets, sodas, pasta, etc.
Food to Embrace
- Add protein to your diet: protein is rich in nutrients and your body also burns calories when it is digesting protein. A high protein can also reduce your appetite and make you feel fuller.
- Eat Whole and Single-ingredient foods: if you base your diet on whole and single-ingredient meals, you will feel healthier and you will get rid of a lot of sugars in your body.
- Stock your home with healthy food and snacks: BY having healthy foods at home, you reduce your chances of eating unhealthy ones.
- Drink water: Drinking a lot of water will boost the amount of calorie you will burn. Also, drinking water before eating will reduce your calorie intake.
- Drink green tea: Green tea has been linked with weight loss and increased fat burning so, it won’t be a bad idea to adopt green tea usage.
- Workout program: I will run you through workouts that you must back up with the dieting program. They will be quite easy, so don’t trip yet.
Workouts for Weight Loss in 2 weeks
1. Cross Jacks:
Cross jacks is a strength training exercise for weight loss and cardio move that keeps your heart rate up and
improves you generally.
- Stand with your feet wide apart while your arms are extended at both sides with palms facing down.
- Jump and cross your right foot over you left and, your right foot over your left leg.
- Also, Jump and return to your starting position.
- Jump again and cross your left arm over your right arm and your left leg over your right leg. This concludes a rep.
- Continue for 20 more reps and make sure you don’t give much space for recovery between jumps.
Benefits of Cross Jack
- It promotes relaxation and improves your muscle endurance.
- Also, It boosts your metabolism.
- It increases your coordination.
- Cross jack assists you in weight loss.
- Cross jack builds your bone.
2. Wall Squats:
Wall squats are easy to do and it’s also a good exercise to strengthen your upper leg.
- Stand with your head and back against the wall.
- Set your feet shoulder-width apart and about 2 feet away from the wall.
- Slide your back down the wall until your knee is directly above your ankle, forming a 90-degree angle with the aid of your knee joint.
- Contract your abs and hold the position for 2 minutes.
- Stand slowly when you are done with the exercise.
Benefits of Wall Squats
- Wall squat tones and strengthens your abs.
- It increases your flexibility.
- It strengthens your legs.
- Also, It tones and shapes your butts.
- It works all the muscles in your body.
Plank is a very common exercise; most people don’t like to practice it because it makes you very tired in a very short
time. If you do a plank for just a minute every day, it will go a long way in reducing your body fat and even add
strength to your body.
- Begin on the floor on your knees and hands.
- Lower your arms to the floor with your elbows rightly under your shoulders.
- Make sure your arms form a 90-degree angle.
- Step your feet back one at a time and maintain a straight pose from your head to your heels.
- Tighten your abs and hold for at least 2 minutes.
Benefits of Planks
- It strengthens your deep inner core.
- It reduces belly fat.
- Also, It develops your shoulder muscles and boosts your press up performance.
- It develops the muscles in your butt.
- helps decreases the risk of injury in your spinal column.
- It improves your posture significantly.
4. Jumping Rope:
Jumping rope is an effective cardio workout routine that can burn up to 135 calories in just ten minutes. Imagine
doing that for an hour, cool? Isn’t it.
There are different ways to practice this exercise, choose the style you find most suitable for your enjoyment and
keep jumping for at least 20 minutes daily.
- Grab the handle with each hand
- Hop and jump the rope at a low speed at first
- Meet the minimum time required
Benefits of Jump Rope
- Jumping rope decreases ankle and foot injury. This cardio workout routine helps your ankle and foot by increasing the strength of the muscles surrounding them.
- It improves your coordination: It improves your coordination by making you focus on your feet. Whether you are paying attention to them or not, your brain is aware that the activity being performed involves your feet.
- Fun and portable: It’s an exercise that can be performed anywhere and anytime because the equipment is so light you can carry it in your bag anywhere.
- It burns major calories: as I mentioned earlier, jumping rope cardio routine burns an average of 135 calories for every ten minutes performed. Ten minutes of jumping rope cardio workout can be compared to running an eight-minute mile.
- Improves your bone density
- It improves your breathing efficiency
- It improves your cardiovascular health
Most of us use the pool because we want to relax or have fun. it is good Remedies for weight loss. But have you seen the pool as an opportunity to work out cause one way or the other, swimming impacts your body each time you do it?
There are different ways to swim; breaststroke, backstroke, front stroke, etc. whichever you choose is according to your discretion. But what I have for you are the easiest ways to swim every possible stroke:
- Engage your core by maintaining a streamlined position
- Exhale into the water and avoid drinking it
- Think and use your hand like a fin
- Draw a line down your body
- Rotate in the water
That’s the steps you should take as a beginner and in no time, you will be swimming like a pro. Swim for 30 minutes
for at least 3 times a week.
Benefits of Swimming
- Full body workout; swimming impacts your whole body because you use all the muscles when you swim.
- Burns calories; this is the purpose of this article. Swimming is considered one of the best cardio workout routine.
- Lowers the risk of diseases
- Makes you feel relaxed and relieves stress
- Great for your general wellbeing.
You can also read