A lot of ladies out there don’t know the right bubble butt workout that gets them the nice and good looking buttock
they have always wanted. Well, I got you covered, all you got to do is trust my write up and follow the instructions
carefully. In no time, you will notice the difference in approach from guys towards you.
Getting a nice and round bubble butt shouldn’t be seen as a very tough task. Though it is tough but with the right
mindset which is by enjoying whichever workout you are practicing, you will be over it in a little time with joy in your
heart and on your back.
The workouts here are basic ones; some are very popular and easy. Don’t underestimate any of them; the easiest
may be the most effective. Also, don’t forget to practice these workouts with the right diet.
BEST LIFT AND ROUND BUBBLE BUTT WORKOUT FOR WOMEN
1. Hip Thrust
The hip thrust helps you develop your butts into a bigger one. It https://www.t-nation.com/training/tip-upgrade-your-hip-thrustgives you the best shape your body can have. This
workout can be done with or without a resistance band but it’s better to use one to improve the impact of the
- Start by setting a resistance band around your knees.
- Continue by supporting your upper back with a bed or most preferably a couch. This is to make sure your shoulder blade is located just over the edge.
- Bring your feet towards you to make sure it’s located under your knees.
- Push through your hips and make sure knees are bent.
- Try different angles where you feel your glutes are being worked out.
- Do this glute toning exercise for 5 minutes every day.
Benefits of Hip Thrust
- It tones your glutes.
- Also, makes your hips more flexible.
- It strengthens your arms.
2. Cable Pull Through
By using a cable for this workout, you will build your tone your glutes and build yourself nice curves and bigger butt.
- Set the cable above your knee.
- Work it out by forcefully spreading your thighs wide to make the cable try to go back to its normal state.
- For more gains, jump and spread your thighs at the same time.
- As you pull the cable in between your legs, bend back and clench your glutes.
- This glute exercise for bigger butt should be done for 3 sets with 15 reps each.
Benefits Cable Pull Through
- It strengthens your thighs.
- It gives your hips more flexibility.
- Also, It reduces weight in your thighs.
- It reduces the risk of a leg injury.
- It keeps you fit and intact.
3. Frog Pumps
When fully in this workout, you assume a frog type pose, which is why it is named frog pump.
- Lie flat on an exercise mat with your eyes facing the ceiling.
- Bring your feet towards your butt.
- Let the back of your feet touch and let your knees be as low as they can be.
- Thrust up with your glutes, bringing your butt up and down.
- Do 20 reps per set, do 3 sets.
- It targets your inner thighs.
- It tones your legs.
- Also, It improves your harmonization.
- It’s good for your cardiovascular health.
- It’s a good relaxation workout.
4. Kettlebell Swings
Kettlebell swing is a familiar workout, if this is your first time reading about it, feel secured cos I got you covered.
This equipment required for this workout is kettlebell.
- Start by standing with your feet wide apart.
- Lift the kettlebell, keep your core tensed and your ribs down.
- Swing the kettlebell back in between your legs.
- Make sure your glutes are tensed as hard as possible.
- Use your momentum to swing the kettlebell back and forth.
- Avoid bending your knees throughout.
- Do this intense glute workout for a bigger butt for 3 minutes.
- Increase by 1 minute every day.
Benefits of Kettlebell Swings
- It strengthens your arms and upper body.
- Also, It tones your glutes and increases your butt size.
- It increases your core strength and stamina.
5. Goblet Squats:
Goblet Squats is a glute exercise for building bigger and good looking bubble butt that requires the use of a single
dumbbell of maybe 5kg. This workout challenges you and makes you have the result you want faster.
- Start by widening your feet a little more than 1 ft while holding a dumbbell with both hands.
- Get into a squat position, lower your butt as far as you can.
- Drive back to the standing position without making your knees slope inwards.
- Do 3 sets involving 15 reps each.
Benefits of Goblet Squats
- They strengthen your legs.
- Goblet squats also strengthen your arms.
- They lower the risk of heart disease and cardiovascular disease.
- They reduce the risk of getting a back injury.
6. Bulgarian Split Squats
This bubble butt workout is similar to backward lunges but the difference is Bulgarian split squat is more effective. So
if you are not up for the challenge, you can read up on backward lunges and switch.
- Start this butt exercise by standing in front of a chair or couch while backing it.
- Rest your right leg on the chair behind you.
- Squat down by flexing your hip and knee of your left leg.
- Push off from the ground with the heel of your left leg to get back up.
- Through this move, you are putting all your weight on your left leg. So, make sure you do equal repetitions on your right leg to ensure balance.
- Do 20 reps on each leg.
Benefits of Bulgarian Split Squats
- It tones your inner thighs.
- Also, It improves your coordination and balance.
- It protects you from leg injuries by strengthening your muscles and bones.
- It also improves your resistance.
7. Step Ups
A very good step up will reshape your thighs and butt. It gives a proper posture to the body, and it also gets rid of
stubborn thigh fat and fat legs.
How to do Step Ups
- Firstly, you need a little stool or box to execute this exercise.
- Keep your body straight with your arms by your side.
- Stand on the box or stool.
- Step down one of your legs.
- Step the other leg down and replace it with the first one on the box again.
- Increase the tempo of this exercise.
- Spend at least 20 to 30 minutes on this exercise for a week.
Benefits of Step Ups
- Step up is good for conditioning.
- It is good losing weight in the lower part of the body.
- Step ups make you stronger.
8. Power Pushes
Power push is a great exercise that tones and helps tighten your thighs and quads. This gives way to bigger and nice
How to do Power Pushes
- Get a yoga mat and lie on your right side.
- Bend your left knee and keep it in line with your body.
- Straighten your left leg and raise it slightly…
- Keep it raised slightly for 2 seconds and lift it up again till you can’t go further.
- Hold for a second and slowly return your leg to the ground.
- Change sides and legs and repeat the exercise.
- Do 5 reps for each side and leg.
Benefits of Power Pushes
- It strengthens your calves and thighs.
- Also, It opens your hips and enables more flexibility.
- It tightens and tones your leg.
- It helps you have beautiful legs.
9. Single Leg Hamstring Curl
This article about getting Lift and Round Bubble Butt is not complete if this cool bubble butt workout isn’t included.
- Lie on your back with a Swiss ball under your feet.
- Form a bridge with the ball by lifting your hips off the ground and pressing your feet into the floor.
- Bend your left knee towards your chest while keeping your right foot firmly on the ball.
- Place your arms on the floor for balance, then, draw the ball in towards your butt by bending your right knee.
- Extend the right knee slowly to complete the workout.
- Switch legs and repeat.
- Do 10 reps on each leg.
Benefits of Single Leg Hamstring Curl
- Bigger butt is the main goal.
- This workout also makes you flexible.
- It strengthens your legs also.
10. Jumping Jacks
Lastly, Jumping jacks are effective bubble butt workout when it comes to getting a bigger butt and muscle tone. This
exercise is easy and can be done anywhere and anytime.
How to do Jumping Jacks
- Stand with your feet together and your arms by your side.
- Raise your arms above your head and jump simultaneously with your legs spread out.
- Keep jumping for about 10 minutes.
Benefits of Jumping Jacks
- It builds your leg muscles.
- Also, It makes you more flexible.
- It gives you a round booty.