Most women complain about their muffin top, although, men suffer from excess fat in that belly region of the body
which in other word called muffin top. It is known to be a tough part of the body to lose fat. Belly fat is the fat
present in the abdominal part of the body and it is known to be the most dangerous fat ever a human can have. Get
rid of it now to look sexy in your clothes and also for a vibrant and healthy life.
Muffin top exercise gets rid of excess fats in the belly and waist. Getting rid of this belly fat is quite easy if you
combine the right exercises with proper diet.
8 EASY MUFFIN TOP EXERCISES TO GET RID OF FAT FAST AT HOME
- Russian twists.
- High knees.
- Toes touch crunches.
- Side to side hops.
- Bicycle crunches.
- Candlestick dipper.
- Hip dips.
Let’s break them down one after the other.
Pay attention and practice this muffin top exercise.
- Start this muffin top exercise by lying flat on the floor with your face up.
- Raise your knees slightly and also raise your arms to meet your knees.
- Tighten your abs and keep yourself balanced in the position.
- Hold for at least 3 minutes.
- Repeat this move for as much as you can.
Benefits of V-ups
- They tone your abs and give you a sexy looking 6 packs.
- They help to tone your legs and arms.
- It helps in improving your coordination and balance.
- The can be done at home and without equipment.
- It tightens your thighs and strengthens your lower back.
2. Russian Twists
This muffin top exercise is one of the best to get rid of muffin fat fast and it is called the Russian twists. It
strengthens your oblique muscles and tones your abs.
- Sit down and bend your knees with feet pressed into the ground.
- Lean back a little and grab a dumbbell or join your hands together.
- Next, rotate your hands and from side to side, twisting your torso while doing that.
- Do 15 twists.
Benefits of Russian Twists
- It reduces the risk of you having heart disease and strokes.
- It strengthens your oblique muscles.
- The exercise is good for your abdominal muscles because it strengthens it.
- This muffin top exercise helps improve your balance.
- It makes you more flexible.
3. High Knees:
High knees are a low impact exercise that works your muffin and makes you lose belly fat fast. It improves your
- Begin by standing tall with your arms by your side.
- Raise your right leg with your knee at hips length.
- Hold for 2 seconds and drop.
- Immediately, raise the left leg and do the same thing you did on the other leg.
- Do the exercise for 2 minutes with a total of 4 sets.
Benefits of high knees
- It can be used to increase explosive power for athletes.
- It is an outstanding cardio workout.
- Help strengthens your quads, glutes, and hamstrings.
4. Toe Touch Crunches:
This exercise impacts your lower and upper abs. it cuts out all the excess fats in your belly fast.
- Start by lying on your back with your face up.
- Extend your arms behind you and your toes pointing to the ceiling.
- Swing your arms towards the ceiling and touch your toes.
- As you do so, raise your head towards the ceiling too.
- Do 3 sets with 10 reps each.
Benefits of Toe Touch Crunches
- It stretches your hamstrings and spine.
- It targets your abs and trims excess fats in your waist.
- Helps opens your hips and makes you more flexible.
5. Side to Side Hops:
This muffin top exercise requires you to bounce off the floor as quick as you can, keep a steady pace and maintain
your heart rate.
- Stand with your hands by your side and feet wide apart.
- Jump with your right and left feet to the right and to the left.
- Repeat 10 times to complete a set. Do 5 sets.
Benefits of Side to Side Hops
- This muffin top exercise boosts weight loss.
- It increases your aerobic fitness.
- Help improves your power and agility.
- It strengthens your heart.
- It boosts your speed and explosiveness.
6. Bicycle Crunches
This muffin top exercise intensely burns your belly fat. It is very effective.
- Lie on your back and lift your feet.
- Bend your knees such that your calves a parallel to the floor.
- Bring your right knee towards your left elbow and at the same time, straighten your left leg and ensure it’s not touching the floor.
- Bring your left knee to your right elbow and straighten your right leg.
- Keep doing as much as you can do for 3 minutes.
Benefits of Bicycle Crunches
- It makes you lose weight due to its intensity.
- It’s a muffin top exercise that also builds your muscles.
- This muffin top exercise tones and flattens your stomach.
- Its build and gives your abs an awesome definition.
7. Candlestick Dipper:
Candlestick dipper is a muffin top killer. It works intensely on your oblique.
- Get on your knees, keep your abs tight and your back straight.
- Straighten out your left leg to your side. Keep your knees straight.
- Raise your hand over your head and bind your fingers.
- Bend your waist to the right side. Try as much as possible to be parallel to the floor and go as low as you can.
- Go back to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
- Do 10 dips on each side.
Benefits of Candlestick Dipper
- It improves your balance.
- It tones your waist and oblique.
- Helps increases your strength and resistance.
- It engages your core and gives you more stamina.
- It is very effective for weight loss.
8. Hip Dips:
The Hip Dip is an amazing muffin top exercise that eliminates excess fats and tones your oblique and waistline.
- Get into the plank position and tighten your abs.
- Next, bend your elbows to get into the forearm plank.
- Roll to your right side and put your left hand on your hip.
- Dip your hips towards the floor and lift it back.
- Do 15 dips on this side and roll to the other and do 15 dips.
Benefits of Hip Dips
- It makes your back flexible.
- It targets your core, side waist, and oblique muscles.
- Helps to strengthens your shoulder and hamstrings.
- It improves your posture.
- It is very good for cardiovascular health.
Apart from the muffin top exercises, these are also proven ways to lose your muffin top;
- Avoid alcohol: Alcohol contains a lot of sugar, which can cause weight gain especially in the belly and waist region. This doesn’t necessarily mean you should cut it out completely, but you should consume moderately.
- Minimize your stress level: You can minimize your stress level by finding one or two things to do whenever you are feeling stressed up. You can try meditation or consume a magnesium supplement.
- Your diet also can affect your weight and it’s the most important. Muffin top loss results are actually 70% or more from your diet while muffin top exercises are for the remaining 30%. If you are dieting correctly, you will lose stomach fat in no time. Example of proper diets when getting rid of muffin top is lean protein (protein shakes, eggs, grass-fed beef, and all other lean protein around us), some veggies are also good during belly fat eradication. Avoid cakes, brownies, cookies, and all sugar related foods that come in packages or boxes.