This low carb breakfast smoothie meal replacement is worth waking up for. Starting your day with this low carb
smoothie breakfast is a sign that you’re going to have a sunny day. The double benefit is not worth missing. To start
with, the taste is sweet, refreshing and full of lean protein to keep you satiated. Secondly, these recipes will help you
shed weight in the end. With all these yummy breakfast ideas, you’ll never have to resort to cereals and flakes again.
Kick-starting the day with a meal that is not just divine in taste, but as well a meal that boosts calorie burn and
satiety while preserving lean muscle mass, promises efficiency in your workplace or any activity you may indulge in
throughout the day.
Another interesting fact about our special meal is its role in weight loss. Ingredients used in their preparation contain
fewer grams of carbohydrates than grams of protein and fat combined. Power your day with these low carb
breakfast smoothies and thank me later.
10 LOW CARB BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE MEAL REPLACEMENTS
1. Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
A good combination of cinnamon, vanilla and protein powder offers a delightful taste to kickstart the day with. The
preparation of this low carb smoothie breakfast is very easy.
- 1 ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon flax meal
- A cup ice
- 4 teaspoons swerve sweetener
- Pour all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Add ice last.
- Allow the mixture to blend on high for about 1 minute or until it’s completely blended and thickened.
2. Low Carb Green Smoothie
This low carb green smoothie is a dairy free detox that can help you shed weight, making you feel light all through
- 4 cups of filtered water
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup raw cucumber, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- ½ Hass avocado (remove pit and scoop the flesh out of shell)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar substitute.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve cold. Keep leftovers in the fridge. Shake well before serving.
3. Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Make a memorable breakfast with this strawberry cheesecake smoothie. This smoothie is packed with nourishing low
carb ingredients that kick fat out of the body. Try it out.
- ¾ cup (6 ounces) organic valley glass milk vanilla yogurt
- ¾ cup organic valley cottage cheese
- 12- 14 frozen organic strawberries (about 2 cups)
- ¼ – ¼ organic valley glass milk
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- A cup ice
- 1 sheet gluten-free graham crackers, crushed
- Organic Valley heavy whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- Add yogurt, cottage cheese, strawberries, milk, flax meal and ice to a high power blender. Blend until smooth.
- Stir graham cracker crumbs into a smoothie, reserving a pinch of two to sprinkle on top. Pour into glasses, top with whipped cream, if desired and remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- To whip cream: place ¼ cup heavy whipping cream in a small bowl. Whip with a hand mixer or by hand using a whisk until stiff peaks form.
4. Raspberry Protein Smoothie
This creamy raspberry protein smoothie is loaded with mouth-watering fruits and delicious ingredients that are very
low in carbohydrate, which in effect enhances weight loss.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk.
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoon low carb protein powder
- ½ cup raspberries, fresh or frozen. If using fresh berries, add a few ice cubes.
- 5 drops liquid stevia or low carb sweetener.
- Put all ingredients in a high power blender and blend for a minute.
- Enjoy with friends and family.
5. Strawberry Lemonade Green Smoothie
This beautiful combination of exotic fruits and veggies will power you all through the day. This low carb breakfast
smoothie is also dairy free.
- 1 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1 small lemon or 1/2 large lemon, seeds removed
- ½ Avocado, peeled and seeded.
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 3 Brazil nuts
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds or 2 scoops collagen peptides
- 2 cups spinach (any green you like)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup of water
- Add all the ingredients together into a blender and blend until smooth.
6. Avocado Mint Green Keto Smoothie
An avocado mint green smoothie is a healthy breakfast meal with low carb. It’s loaded with delightful ingredients
that will keep you satiated all through the day.
- ½ of an avocado
- ¾ cup full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup almond milk
- Low carb sweetener to taste
- 5-6 large mint leaves
- 3 sprigs of cilantro
- 1 squeeze of lime juice
- ¼ tablespoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cup crushed ice
Place all of the ingredients except the ice into the blender. Blend on low speed until completely pureed. Add the
crushed ice and blend. Taste to adjust sweetness. Serve
7. Low Carb Blueberry Smoothie
This is the perfect on-the-go, easy-peasy, low carb breakfast. It’s filled with flavorful blueberries with coconut milk,
lemon juice, and vanilla.
- 14 oz. coconut milk
- ½ cup frozen blueberries of fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Using canned coconut milk makes a creamier, more satisfying smoothie
- Taste and add more lemon juice if desired
8. Low Carb Ginger Smoothie
Low carb ginger smoothie is a low-fat recipe that keeps one light and refreshed as the day goes by.
- 1/3 cup coconut milk or coconut cream
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 oz. frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger. Grated
- Mix all ingredients together. Start with one tablespoon lime and increase the amount to taste
- Sprinkle with some grated ginger and increase the amount to taste
9. Peanut butter with almond milk
This low carb breakfast shake is an easy 5 ingredient breakfast that tastes like a peanut butter cup. It’s
gluten/sugar/dairy free, paleo friendly. So creamy and packed with plant-based protein too.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- ¼ cup avocado (about ½ an avocado or 60g)
- 3 tablespoon Monk fruit
- 2 tablespoon natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Put all ingredient into a blender and blend until smooth
- Enjoy with your family and friends
10. Chocolate low carb shake
This low carb shake is so amazing. No fruit added just chocolate low carb protein powder, nuts, and low carb milk for
a creamy low carb delicious chocolate smoothie treat.
- 1 scoop chocolate low carb protein powder
- ½ avocado
- 2 cups low carb almond milk
- 1 teaspoon erythritol or low carb sweetener of choice
- 1 cup ice
- Sugar-free whipped cream
- Sugar-free chocolate syrup
- Toss all ingredients in the blender and blend smoothly
- Pour sugar-free chocolate syrup into the bottom of the glass, then pour the shake over it. Twirl the shake with a spoon to get the swirls on the sides.
- Top with whipped cream or low carb fruits, and enjoy.
If you’re seeking to lose weight, the recipes outlined in this article are just for you. An interesting fact about these
smoothies is that they can serve not just for breakfast alone, but as desserts too. We are waiting for your beautiful