When you have the right breakfast, like the list of 10 keto breakfast food on the go in this article, you have the right
sense to manage a full working day. This article is basically designed to navigate you through making the right
choices when it comes to breakfast on the keto diet. Our previous article explored everything you need to know
about the keto diet, so we won’t go into details on the ketogenic diet in this article.
These 10 Keto Breakfast Food On The Go is a low carb diet. This implies that you have a 90% chance of losing
maximum weight to start with. These delicious ketogenic diets contain anti-inflammatory tonic to get the day
started. You have a delicious meal, you have a weight loss tonic; all in one diet. Let’s explore 10 Keto Breakfast Food
on the Go, their ingredients and simple method of preparation.
10 KETO BREAKFAST FOOD ON THE GO
1. Keto Blackberry Cheesecake
Keto blackberry cheesecake is not only tasty but also very low in carbs – in fact, they contain fewer carbs than
blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries.
- 1/2 cup blackberries, fresh or frozen
- A 1/2 cup blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4cup full-fat cream cheese
- A 1/4cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2cup water
- A tbsp MCT oil
- 1/2tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
Place all the ingredients in a high power blender; blend until smooth
2. Keto Sausage And Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
This favorite keto breakfast sandwich is low in carbs, high in healthy fats and off the charts in flavor! The sausage on
the outside is the perfect touch to make you not miss the bread at all.
- 2 sausage patties
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sharp cheddar
- 1/4 medium avocado, sliced
- 1/4–1/2 tsp sriracha
- Salt, pepper to taste
In skillet over medium heat, cook sausages per package instructions and set aside
- In small bowl place cream cheese and sharp cheddar. Microwave for 20-30 seconds until melted
- Mix cheese with sriracha, set aside
- Mix egg with seasoning and make a small omelet
Fill omelette with cheese sriracha mixture and assemble the sandwich
3. Keto Make Ahead Strawberry Muffins
Keto Strawberry Muffins is a fast keto breakfast that can be enjoyed by everyone. It’s loaded with ingredients that
contain weight loss properties.
- 5tbsp Butter melted
- 1/2cup Swerve Sweetener
- A tsp Vanilla
- 1/3cup Heavy Cream
- 2 1/2cups almond flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1/4tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 2/3cup fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease, spray or line a muffin tin with papers.
- Add 1/2 of the sugar to a bowl with the strawberries. Mix and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the butter and sweetener. The warm, melted butter will help dissolve the sweetener.
- Add vanilla and cream. Beat until frothy.
- Sift together almond flour, baking powder, salt & cinnamon. Add to wet ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Evenly fill each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4. Keto Spinach And Mushroom Quiche
Spinach and Mushroom and Feta Crustless Quiche is a great keto breakfast or brunch tread packed with vegetables
- 8oz button mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 10 oz box frozen spinach, thawed
- 1cup milk
- 2oz feta cheese
- 1/4cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/2cup shredded mozzarella
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Squeeze the excess moisture from the thawed spinach. Rinse any dirt or debris from the mushrooms, then slice thinly. Mince the garlic.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a non-stick skillet spritzed lightly with non-stick spray. Sauté the mushrooms and garlic until the mushrooms are soft and all of their moisture has evaporated away (5-7 minutes).
- Coat a 9-inch pie dish with non-stick spray. Place the squeeze-dried spinach in the bottom of the pie dish. Place the sautéed mushrooms on top of the spinach, followed by the crumbled feta.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, and Parmesan. Season lightly with pepper.
- Place the pie dish on a baking sheet for easy transfer in and out of the oven.
- Bake the crustless quiche for 45-55 minutes, or until the top is golden brown (ovens may vary). Cut into six slices and serve.
5. Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
This amazing keto vanilla ice cream is all you need for any sunny day. It will keep you satiated and as well help you
shed some pounds.
- 75oz death wish coffee frozen into ice cubes
- 5cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1tbsp Perfect Keto MCT Oil
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 2tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8tsp stevia
Freeze coffee in an ice cube tray.
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour in a glass.
6. Keto Cheesy Sausage Puffs
Keto cheesy sausage puff is an amazing recipe that will keep you refreshed all through the day. Why not try out this
delicious keto recipe in the next breakfast!
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean Sausage, browned and drained
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 tablespoon butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat the butter and set it aside to cool,
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a large baking sheet with non-stick foil or parchment paper.
- Brown the sausage, chopping it into small chunks. Pat it and dry with a paper towel to remove excess grease; set aside,
- In a medium to large size bowl, combine the melted butter, sour cream, salt, and garlic. Whisk together.
- Add the coconut flour (slightly more than 1/3 cup) and baking powder to the mixture and whisk until well combined, Stir in the browned sausage and cheese.
- Roll or drop batter into 1 inch balls onto your lined baking sheet. I make 35 and they fit perfectly (5 rows of 7). They only need to be about 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Enjoy immediately, and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to a week.
7. Keto Low Carb Porridge
This low carb breakfast is super healthy, creamy, buttery and ketogenic. It can be prepared within few minutes;
satisfaction guaranteed any day of the week.
- 2 tablespoon flaxseed ground
- Also, 2 tablespoon almond flour
- 2 tablespoon ground sesame seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated erythritol
- Mix all ingredients except the butter in a bowl. Allow it like 2-3 minutes
- Melt butter or oil on medium heat in a small pan.
- Pour in the other ingredients and continue to stir until the porridge firms up.
- Let the porridge simmer, but do not let it boil, and serve
8. Low Carb Keto Oatmeal
Start your day in the most delightful way with these low carb amazing oatmeal. Pair these fluffy and nut-free delights
with fresh berries or melted butter on top and they will be even more heavenly.
- ¼ cup hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon golden flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon vital protein collagen peptides
- ½ tablespoon chia seeds
- A ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup fresh berries
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Stir all ingredients, except cream or milk together in a small saucepan (use a microwave safe bowl instead of a saucepan, when using microwave).
- Add cream/milk And whisk until smooth
- Simmer for a few minutes until thickened
9. Dairy-free Keto Latte
This dairy-free delight is the perfect on-the-go breakfast. 5 minutes to mix it up and you’re done.
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 ½ cup boiling water
- One pinch vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Blend all ingredients in a blender. Drink immediately
10. Vegan Strawberry Ice-Cream
Vegan strawberry ice cream is a guilt-free sweet snack or dessert to enjoy anytime.
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk refrigerated.
- ½ cup maple syrup for keto option
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
All the recipes explored in this article are easy to prepare and extremely low in carb, keto-like. Try to prepare these
meals at home. You can as well get them in any nice restaurant.