Trust me, this 10 Fast and Easy Keto Lunch Ideas touches on almost all areas of our feeding lifestyle and can be
prepared in lightning fast time. Recently, the ketogenic diet has gained traction on social media, with several
followers swapping their success stories of dramatic weight loss or improved diabetes management. I’m sure you’ll
want to be among the praise singers!
Low carb and Keto Diet
Wikipedia describes ketogenic diet as a “high-fat, adequate protein, low-carbohydrate diet….. (which) forces the
body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates.” A low carb is actually a way of eating that is high in fat, moderate in
protein and low in carbohydrate. There are different variations of low carb, and the keto diet is a special type of low
carb with added features.
Facts about Keto
Keto diet is a low-carb, high-fat diet. This style of eating forces the body to use fat for fuel in the form of ketone
bodies and fatty acids. The goal of this diet is to enhance a metabolic state of enhanced ketone production and
accelerated fat burning. Ketosis occurs in a body because you’re depriving the body of its primary source of fuel,
carb. To make up for this lack, your body starts making ketones from fat to take the place of carbs as fuel. Here’s an
illustration on what ketosis is all about:
- 5-10% carbs
- 20-25% proteins
- 70-80% fats
How to Keto Lunch
In order to keto lunch correctly, you must know the ingredients used in the preparation of your meal and limit the
intake of specific foods based on their macronutrients. To hit the right macro ratio of keto, you must stick to the
- Eat 30 grams of net carbs a day.
- Avoid grains and legumes.
- Choose above-ground veggies.
- Go for high-fat everything
- Eat berries and low-carb fruit
KETOGENIC DIET INGREDIENTS
- Seafood ( Salmon, Shrimp etc)
- Low Carb Vegetables
- Meat and Poultry
- Plain Greek Yogurt and Cottage Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Nuts and Seeds
- Butter and Cream
- Shirataki Noodles
- Unsweetened Coffee and Tea
- Dark Chocolate and Cocoa Powder
10 FAST AND EASY KETO LUNCH IDEAS
Below are the top 10 favorite keto lunch ideas that will help you pack a midday meal full of flavor and nourishing fat.
1. Shrimp Zucchini Noodles Meal Prep
- Fresh Shrimp
- Organic Zucchini
- Organic Lemon
Cook fresh shrimp in fat and spices, then pack them on a bed of zoodles for a make-ahead meal with 7 net carbs.
Omit parmesan and fry with ghee to keep bulletproof.
- For people who are looking to eliminate excess carbohydrate from their diet, this meal is a popular option because it contains zero carbs, and is also very low in calories.
- This keto lunch meal is packed with protein.
- By increasing the levels of peptin in the body, people can avoid common issues like overeating, inexplicable cravings for food after being full.
2. Hard Boiled Egg Veggies
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- ½ Avocado
- Cucumber slices
- Fresh Onion Dip
- String Cheese
Hard boil 2 eggs, peel and slice very well. Add the sliced avocado, chopped cucumber and the French onion with the
- This keto lunch meal is perfect for weight loss because it is packed full of vitamins, fibers, and healthy fats.
- This lunch meal supports weight loss by keeping hunger at bay and preventing big spikes in blood sugar.
- The protein in this meal preserves muscle mass so you can burn fat, and other nutrients in this meal support the metabolism of carbs and fat.
3. DAIRY-FREE BUTTER CHICKEN
- Use pastured free-range chicken
- Fresh ground spices
- Fresh vegetables
Boil chicken with neat water. Add the fresh ground spices, vegetables, and spinach. This fat fueled lunch only has 7
net carbs and makes the perfect dish to enjoy with cauliflower rice or raw veggies. This meal takes less than 15
minutes to prepare.
- The keto diet may be all about the fat, but that doesn’t mean protein can’t play an important role too. Chicken is a high source of protein that could be wonderful too in keto.
- This meal is low in calories and carbs but high in fat and fiber, making them an excellent choice for weight loss diets.
- This keto lunch meal boosts metabolism and helps your body burn fat more quickly.
4. CORN DOG RECIPE
- Avocado oil spray
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- A ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup of water
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted and cooled slightly
- 4 organic uncured beef hot dogs
Whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper
in a large bowl. Whisk together the eggs, water, cream, and butter in a medium bowl. Stir the wet ingredients into
the dry, and let the batter rest for 3 minutes ( it will thicken slightly). Spoon the batter into 24 mini muffin wells. Cut
each hot dog into 6 equal pieces and place 1 in the center of each muffin well. Bake until the corn dog bites are
golden along the outside, about 20 minutes. Allow the corn dog bites cool for 10 minutes in the pan before
removing. Enjoy your meal.
- This delicious meal contains lots of fatty acids which boost your metabolism and immune system.
- Keto corn dog is very low in carbs, packed with high-quality proteins and has a very nice sweet taste.
- A higher fat diet like keto corn dog can help to decrease infection rates by killing bacteria such as harmful candid yeast.
5. CHICKEN SALAD
- Golden brown chicken
- Grilled asparagus
- Cool avocado chunk
- Creamy spheres of mozzarella
- Fresh red tomatoes
Cut the already spicely cooked chicken into pieces of your choice and pour in a bowl. Add the grilled asparagus, the
cool avocado chunk, sliced onions, and fresh tomatoes, in the bowl containing chicken. Spray the creamy mozzarella
on top. Your keto lunch meal is ready.
- This keto lunch is a good source of fiber, folate, vitamins A, C, E, and K.
- This meal is packed with antioxidants, i.e, it has the ability to neutralize cell-damaging free radicals. This helps to slow down aging.
- Loaded chicken salad keto meal is a powerhouse superfood that enhances weight loss
6. Spinach Watercress
- 1 cup watercress
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 medium avocado
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup avocado oil
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Slice the avocado and neatly put in a plate. Mix all the ingredients one after the other in a bowl. Enjoy your keto lunch.
- This salad provides you with a delicious way to get some healthy fats, fiber, minerals, and vitamins.
- This recipe can cut cravings by 60%, reduce your desire for late-night snacking and can enhance weight loss.
- This dinner recipe contains essential minerals and vitamins that can help your body improve metabolism and subsequently burn fat in your system.
7. SALMON PATTIES WITH FRESH HERBS
- 2(14.75-OZ) cans pink salmon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- ¼ grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces pork rinds, crushed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Open and drain both cans of pink salmon and then add to a large mixing bowl. Mix the chives, dill, parmesan cheese,
crushed pork rinds, 2 large eggs, lemon zest, and the salt and pepper into the salmon. Form the salmon into 3 ounce
balls. Put the almond flour in a plate. Carefully flatten each salmon patty in the palm of your hand and then dip into
the almond flour. Preheat a skillet with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Fry the patties over medium-high heat for a few
minutes on each side. They should be cooked through and browned when finished. Lunch is ready to be served.
- This keto lunch meal is very high in protein, with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acid good for overall health.
- Salmon patties are nutrient dense, satisfying and good for you.
- This meal contains high natural fat-free of carbs.
8. AVOCADO EGG SALAD
- 4 Medium eggs, hard boiled
- 1 medium avocado, halved
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup medium green onions
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat a frying pan. Cook bacon to desired crispness, then set aside to cool on paper towels. Peel the eggs and
place them in a bowl. Chop the green onions. Mash using a fork or potato masher until desired consistency. Spoon
the avocado from the halves into the egg salad. Mash the avocado into the egg salad. Stir in the hot sauce and
chopped bacon. Within 20 mins our meal is ready
- Eating a diet that is high in protein can help maintain and build lean muscle, and can help you burn off fat.
- Not only can this keto diet improve your cholesterol, blood sugar, but they also reduce your appetite, boost weight loss and lower your triglycerides.
- This keto lunch recipe contains soluble and insoluble fiber, which plays a crucial role in weight loss.
9. BALSAMIC AVOCADO BOWLS
- 3 medium avocados, halved
- 50 grams mushrooms, chopped
- 1 medium green onion, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 45 grams of goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Preheat a frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, green onions, and tomatoes into a mixing bowl. Heat the
olive oil, liquid smoke, and paprika in the pan. Add in the goat cheese. Remove the pan from the stove. Add goat
cheese into the mixing bowl. Mix together. Remove the pan from the stove. Add goat cheese into the mixing bowl.
Mix together. Scoop out a portion of flesh from inside the avocado to create enough room for the filling. Spoon the
salad mix into the avocado shells. Garnish with the scooped avocado. Enjoy your refreshing keto lunch.
- This meal is packed with nutritional value. It’s very low in calories, great sources of fiber and protein.
- This keto lunch meal can boost your immunity, help lower cholesterol and it’s high in vitamins B and D.
- It has a high content of natural fat present in avocado, olive oil, liquid smoke, and paprika.
10. KETO TACO SALAD
- ¾ pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces romaine lettuce, chopped
- 9 ounces iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 small red tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ½ cups pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- A cup sour cream
Pre-heat a non-stick pan on a stove. Put ground beef into the pan. Place herbs and spices on ground beef. Cook
ground beef on medium heat. Once it’s done remove the pan from the stove. Allow ground beef to drain and cool.
Set aside. Place chopped lettuce, tomatoes, shredded mozzarella, and avocado into a salad bowl. Mix salad
ingredients well. Top the salad with ground beef and sour cream. Lunch is ready.
- Providing protein and fiber, KETO TACO SALAD is known to be beneficial for weight loss.
- The nutrient in keto taco salad can help you meet the standard daily requirement for healthy fat in the body system.
- This meal is filled with dense nutrients that fight cancer, protect neurons, and relieve you from anxiety and stress.
The ketogenic diet is a meal that can elongate your life span. This meal promises to assist you to lose weight without
much stress. Getting your body into that desired shape will boost your self-esteem. This meal will surely create
remarkable beneficial changes in your body system.