It’s not uncommon to be unsatisfied with the amount of extra fat on your inner thighs, but don’t worry: there are
possible workouts to lose inner fat at home through simple, convenient exercises. I have put together 10 best
workouts to lose inner thigh fat at home. You can even lose inner thigh fat as quickly as a week! Yes, that’s right—a
week! workouts to lose inner thigh fat
If you want to know the workouts to lose inner thigh fat at home, simply follow these 10 best
workouts for losing pesky inner thigh fat in just a week.
10 Best Workouts to Lose Inner Thigh Fat in a Week
A note about these workouts: These workouts lose inner thigh fat in a week is best done in full sessions without
lengthy breaks, as this will reduce the effectiveness of the week-long workout. For best results, don’t just stick to one
workout session: complete multiple inner thigh workout sessions every day to see the most weight loss in your inner
Pulse squats are a series of intense squats that really get your inner thigh muscles working, which helps target the fat
in your inner thigh area. They are ideal for starting off workouts to lose inner thigh fat session because they really
warm up your muscles. Pulse squats put the necessary pressure in your thigh to workouts to lose inner thigh fat.
- First, stand in a squat position with your toes pointing outward.
- Then rise up to the ball of your left foot and bend your knees slightly, making sure to press them out slightly as you lower. This is a squat. Rise up carefully but promptly to finish the squat, and then go back down again.
- Do your left set of pulse squats up and down for 30 seconds, then return to a standing position. Repeat with your right foot.
- Do this for 15 sets on each side—30 sets total. For better results, increase the number of squats you do during each session.
Lunges are perfect for toning your legs, as well as increasing your overall stability and stamina. Side lunges are
especially great for workouts to lose inner thigh fat because they help tone the muscles of the inner thigh.
- Stand with your feet straight and together.
- Take a step with your left foot, bend your left knee, and lower yourself into a side lunch, keeping your right leg straight.
- Continue doing lunges for 30 seconds.
- Then return to a standing position. Repeat with your right foot on the other side, again for 30 seconds.
- Do this for 15 sets on each side—30 sets total. For better results, increase the number of lunges you do per session.
Inner Thigh Lifts
The inner thigh lifts are a muscle intense workout that is great for targeting that unwanted fat on your inner thighs.
Lifts strengthen your muscles while increasing your stamina, so the more lifts you do over time, the stronger your
muscles will get.
- Lie down on your left side, with your knees bent at about 90 degrees; support your body with your right arm and your head with your left arm.
- Slowly lift your knee up, and then bring it back down to rest against your left knee. Make sure that your feet stay together.
- Repeat for 30 seconds, and then switch positions to lay on your right side.
- Do this in sets of 15 each side—30 sets total. For better results, increase the number of inner thigh lifts you do per session.
A step up is an exercise that involves utilizing an exercise step block to help tone your inner thighs and backside.
Step ups are especially great for stubborn inner thigh fat since this particular exercise targets areas of the inner thigh
that more traditional workouts don’t target. You will need an exercise step block for this workout.
- Place your exercise step block firmly on the ground
- Stand up straight with your arms down, resting at your side
- Step up onto the block with both legs
- Climb down with your left leg, and then bring your right leg down.
- Step up with your left leg, and then with your right leg.
- Repeat stepping up and stepping down, gradually increasing your speed as you get more comfortable with the exercise. Repeat for at least 20 to 30 minutes. For better results, increase the length of your step up workout session.
Glute raises utilize your hamstring and thigh muscles to intensely target your thigh fat overall, while also
strengthening the muscles throughout the rest of your body as you support yourself during these raises. Glute raises
are amazing fat busters, and they’re one of the best exercises you can do when you want to lose inner thigh fat in a
week. If you have a Roman chair, you should use it for this exercise. If you don’t, you can use a sturdy, heavy couch
as a substitute–but make sure you test it out before using it to make sure it can support you safely.
- Stretch out in the Roman chair or against the sturdy couch on your stomach, ensuring that your knees are kept bent about 90 degrees.
- Slowly extend your legs up. Make sure your knees stay together.
- Keep this extended position steady for about 10 minutes. It will be difficult, but with time and improved stamina, you can improve your ability to maintain a steady balance during your glute raises.
Yes, even running can target your inner thigh fat! Running is an amazing exercise for all-around weight loss and
improved health, and studies have even shown that it’s much more effective for quick weight loss than walking or
jogging. So if you find yourself wanting to lose inner thigh fat fast, you’ll want to stick to a good running routine.
- Warm up before any run and make sure you are running in a safe, well-lit area designed for pedestrian exercises, such as a paved trail or track.
- Run, gradually increasing your speed, for 30 minutes minimum. For the best results, run for 45 minutes to 1 hour every day.
Jumping Jacks – workouts to lose inner thigh fat
You don’t have to limit jumping jacks to your warm up! Jumping jacks are excellent inner thigh fat busters because
they work to tone your thigh muscles. Doing regular jumping jacks will also help you improve your stamina and
flexibility. And best of all, you can do them anywhere and with no equipment, so if you’re really serious about losing
inner thigh fat in a week, you can’t beat this exercise.
- Stand in a relaxed position with your arms at your side and your feet comfortably together.
- Spread your legs out as you jump, while raising your arms above your head and touching them together at the same time
- Repeat continuously for at least 30 minutes. For better results, do jumping jacks for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or follow up a 30-minute jumping jack session with other workouts.
Inner Thigh Circles
Inner thigh circles are a toning exercise that will improve your muscle tone, burn fat, and help you increase your
muscle strength and stamina all at the same time. This workout to lose inner thigh fat is easy and can be down
anywhere in your home. On your couch, bed, on the bed, the floor which will be the most effective. The idea is
making use of every opportunity to workout to lose inner thigh fat.
- Lie down on your side while supporting your head with the arm closest to the floor.
- Bend your top leg and place it down over your bottom leg, so that your foot is facing in front of you. Hold onto this ankle to keep it supported.
- Take your bottom leg and lift it up high while pointing it out.
- Make a “circle” with your lifted leg while keeping the rest of your body tight and steady. Do about 20 to 30 circles in one direction before switching to the other direction. Then switch your side and repeat with the other leg.
Lifted Crunches – workouts to lose inner thigh fat
It may just surprise you, but the right type of crunches can be a great workout to lose inner thigh fat in a week. Lifted
crunches help tone your inner thigh muscles, which promotes weight loss. The more you incorporate lifted crunches
into your workout, the better the results!
- Lie down flat on your back with your arms behind your head, supporting it.
- Lift up your legs and pull them into the air; bend them close to your body and use your strength to keep them in a lifted position.
- Also, bring your torso up for a standard crunch, while making sure your legs remain lifted. Lower yourself from the crunch position and press your thighs closer to your body. Repeat for about 20 to 30 minutes for best results.
Bicycling workouts to lose inner thigh fat
leg and thigh muscles. You can help increase the fat loss in your inner thighs simply by riding your bike for an
intense and fun workout.
- Get onto your stationery or standard bike.
- Use a higher resistance setting to increase the difficulty of the workout.
- Ride your bike at a moderate pace for at least 45 minutes, with at least 20 minutes of intense bicycling during your workout.
And that’s it—it’s really that simple to lose inner thigh fat within a week when you stick to these great workouts that
target your unwanted inner thigh fat. When it comes to getting great weight loss results in a week, you can’t beat
these amazing workouts to lose inner thigh fat fast. Have fun and start your inner thigh weight loss routine today!