Do you want a bigger butt? Yes… I got what you need. Don’t spend money on surgeries that can sometimes have
bad consequences. I present to you 10 best glute exercises for women to tone and get bigger butt in a week
for you that will tone your waist and give you a bigger butt in just one week. Yes! 1 week. You just need to work hard
to get what you want in no time.
Glute exercises for women to get bigger butts
- Kettlebell swings
- Single leg bridge
- Bulgarian split squats
- Frog pumps
- Donkey kicks
- Hip Thrust
- Goblet squats
- Banded walks
- Cable pull through
10 BOOTY BUILDING EXERCISES
Kettlebell swing is a familiar workout, if this is your first time reading about it, feel secured cos I got you covered.
- Start by standing with your feet wide apart.
- Lift the kettlebell, keep your core tensed and your ribs down.
- Swing the kettlebell back in between your legs.
- Make sure your glutes are tensed as hard as possible.
- Use your momentum to swing the kettlebell back and forth.
- Avoid bending your knees throughout.
- Do this intense glute workout for a bigger butt for 3 minutes.
- Increase by 1 minute every day.
Benefits of Kettlebell Swings
- It strengthens your arms and upper body.
- Also, It tones your glutes and increases your butt size.
- It increases your core strength and stamina.
Single Leg Bridge:
Single leg bridge involves you working out both legs at different times. It’s cool and effective. Start it today and see
results in a weeks’ time.
- Start by lying with eyes facing ceiling and knees bent.
- Extend your left leg and try to push yourself up with the use of your right leg.
- Lift yourself up and keep your hips level.
- Lower yourself to the starting point and do the same for both legs by switching their roles.
Benefits of Single Leg Bridge
- It intensely workouts your legs.
- Also, It reduces your risk of injury.
- It increases your core strength.
Bulgarian Split Squats:
This butt workout is similar to backward lunges but the difference is Bulgarian split squat is more effective. So if you
are not up for the challenge, you can read up on backward lunges and switch.
- Start this butt exercise by standing in front of a chair or couch while backing it.
- Rest your right leg on the chair behind you.
- Squat down by flexing your hip and knee of your left leg.
- Push off from the ground with the heel of your left leg to get back up.
- Through this move, you are putting all your weight on your left leg. So, make sure you do equal repetitions on your right leg to ensure balance.
- Do 20 reps on each leg.
Benefits of Bulgarian split squats
- It tones your inner thighs.
- Also, It improves your coordination and balance.
- It protects you from leg injuries by strengthening your muscles and bones.
- It also improves your resistance.
When fully in this workout, you assume a frog type pose, which is why it is named frog pump.
- Lie flat on an exercise mat with your eyes facing the ceiling.
- Bring your feet towards your butt.
- Let the back of your feet touch and let your knees be as low as they can be.
- Thrust up with your glutes, bringing your butt up and down.
- Do 20 reps per set, do 3 sets.
- It targets your inner thighs.
- It tones your legs.
- Also, It improves your harmonization.
- It’s good for your cardiovascular health.
- It’s a good relaxation workout.
Yeah! Donkey kicks, it doesn’t mean you’ll be making kicks like a donkey. Awkward but really effective and fun. It
targets your glutes and works it out more than your expectations.
- Get on all your limbs.
- Lift your left leg towards the ceiling while keeping your knees bent. Make sure you don’t arch your back during this workout.
- Initiate the movement of lifting your leg from your hips and glutes. This way, you will feel your glutes being worked out well.
- Keep the leg lifted for 3 minutes and release it back to its starting point slowly.
- Lift the right leg using the same process and release after 3 minutes to complete a rep.
- Do 3 reps of this intense workout for good results.
Benefits of Donkey kicks
- It tones your thighs and strengthens your legs.
- Also, It makes you more resistant to injuries.
- It improves your strength.
Of all the workouts listed, deadlift is the most challenging but it doesn’t stop the fact that it’s a great body workout.
Deadlift should be carried out with the use of a barbell, the minimum weight of the barbells should be at least 10kg
on each end making it 20kg in total. This is an awesome glute exercises for women
- Start by placing a 10kg barbell on each end of a pole.
- Grip the barbell well while standing in the middle of it.
- Make sure your feet are wide apart.
- Squat down as low as possible (to the point it feels like you are about to fall).
- All your weight should be on your toes and heels.
- Also, lift the barbell to the point where seems like it’s about to leave the ground.
- Take a deep breath and lift the barbell straight up.
- Do 3 sets of this workout with 10 reps each.
Benefits of deadlifts
- It lowers your risk of backache and injury.
- Lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Strengthens and workouts your glutes.
The hip thrust helps you develop your butts into a bigger one. It gives you the best shape your body can have. This
workout can be done with or without a resistance band but it’s advisable to use one to improve the impact of the
workout. This is a great glute exercises for women.
- Start by setting a resistance band around your knees.
- Continue by supporting your upper back with a bed or couch. This is to make sure your shoulder blade is located just over the edge.
- Bring your feet towards you to make sure it’s located under your knees.
- Push through your hips and make sure knees are bent.
- Try different angles where you feel your glutes are being worked out.
- Do this glute toning exercise for 5 minutes every day.
Benefits of Hip Thrust
- It tones your glutes.
- Also, It makes your hips more flexible.
- It strengthens your arms.
Goblet squats are glute exercises for women for building bigger butt that requires the use of a single dumbbell of
maybe 5kg. This workout challenges you and makes you have the result you want faster.
- Start by widening your feet a little more than 1 ft while holding a dumbbell with both hands.
- Get into a squat position, lower your butt as far as you can.
- Drive back to the standing position without making your knees slope inwards.
- Do 3 sets involving 15 reps each.
Benefits of Goblet Squats
- They strengthen your legs.
- Goblet squats also strengthen your arms.
- They lower the risk of heart disease and cardiovascular disease.
- They reduce the risk of getting a back injury.
The use of a resistance band is required for these glute exercises for women.
- Step your legs onto a resistance band.
- The distance between your legs should be about 1 ft.
- Make sure the band is so tight.
- Lead your knees and walk sideways in a squat position.
- Keep your back straight and your core tensed.
- Walk 10 steps to your right side and 10 steps to your left.
- Increase your steps by 5 more each day you progress in this workout.
Benefits of banded walks
- It strengthens your thigh muscles.
- Also, It improves your stamina.
- It improves your resistance to injury.
- It makes you have bigger butt.
Cable Pull Through
By using a cable for this workout, it is a good glute exercises for women. you will build your tone your glutes and build yourself nice curves and butt.
- Set the cable above your knee.
- Work it out by forcefully spreading your thighs wide to make the cable try to go back to its normal state.
- For more gains, jump and spread your thighs at the same time.
- As you pull the cable in between your legs, bend back and clench your glutes.
- This glute exercise for bigger butt should be done for 3 sets with 15 reps each.
Benefits Cable Pull Through
- It strengthens your thighs.
- It gives your hips more flexibility.
- Also, It reduces weight in your thighs.
- It reduces the risk of leg injury.
- It keeps you fit and intact.