Full body workouts are simply the best choice when it comes to down to selecting your workout choice. Full body
workout allows all your muscles worked out at once especially people with a lot of fat in their body. There are also
unlimited benefits linked with full body workout that will be discussed further in this article.
In the course of full body workout, your diet is very important depending on your intention or purpose of the
exercise. For instance, fat people who want to get lean and fit should know they will start consuming a low carb diet.
This is to aid the result of the full body workout.
Note that the full body workouts given here will be strict with the use of equipment so you may need to hit the gym
to try out some of them.
Let’s see some full body workouts you can practice.
- Reverse woodchop
- Hammer curls on one leg
- Chest press
- Overhead press
- kettlebell swings
- Hip thrust
- Loaded carries
Let’s see how long you can go, follow these instructions carefully.
1. Reverse Woodchop
This full body workouts should is advisably practiced early around 7 am. It is strength testing, so try everything
possible to complete the number of reps.
- Stand with your feet wide apart with one dumbbell in each hand.
- Lower the weight towards your right foot and bend your knees.
- Stand as you rotate your torso to the right and lift your left heel.
- Bring the weight across your body diagonally.
- Reverse the motion to return to the starting position of the workout.
- Do 10 reps, and then repeat on the opposite side.
Benefits of Reverse Woodchop
- It’s a full body workout for weight loss.
- Good for your overall physical fitness.
- It gets you ready for all life activities.
The fact that deadlift is one of the coolest full body workout can’t be disputed because it has loads of benefit for
your body. Deadlift should be carried out with the use of a barbell, the minimum weight of the barbells should be at
least 10kg on each end making it 20kg in total.
- Start by placing a 10kg barbell on each end of a pole.
- Grip the barbell well while standing in the middle of it.
- Make sure your feet are wide apart.
- Squat down as low as possible (to the point it feels like you are about to fall).
- All your weight should be on your toes and heels.
- Also, lift the barbell to the point where seems like it’s about to leave the ground.
- Take a deep breath and lift the barbell straight up.
- Do 3 sets of this workout with 10 reps each.
Benefits of Deadlifts
- It lowers your risk of backache and injury.
- Lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Strengthens and workouts your glutes.
3. Hammer Curls on One Leg
Hammer curls are really good for your arm and as an additional bonus, it improves your balance.
- Hold dumbbells in both hands with your palms facing in.
- Lift your left foot off the ground while holding the position.
- Now, curl the weights upwards your shoulders with your palms facing in and squeezing your biceps.
- Do 10 reps and switch legs.
Benefits of Hammer Curls
- It improves your posture.
- It helps your balancing.
- Makes your legs stronger.
- It also strengthens your arms.
4. Chest Press
Hit the gym for this great workout. It can be done with either the use of a barbell or dumbbells.
- Lie on a bench and hold dumbbells over your head.
- Lower the dumbbells towards your body until your elbows are inclined at 90 degrees.
- Press the weights back up and repeat.
- Do 20 reps of chest press.
Benefits of Chest Press
- It builds your chest, arms, and core.
- Also, It helps build a good stature.
- It keeps you fit and in shape.
5. Overhead Press
This is a full body workout that involves the use of barbells.
- Stand with the barbell on your front shoulders, and your arms next to your shoulders.
- Press the bar over your head and let it balance on your shoulders.
- Shrug your shoulders to the ceiling and lock your elbows at the top.
- Hold the barbell for 2 seconds at the top and lower it back to your front shoulders.
- Complete 5 sets each involving 5 reps each.
Benefits of Overhead Press
- It’s a full body compound exercise.
- It’s one of the best exercises to build strong and healthy shoulders.
- It improves your stature.
- It also works on your abs, chest, upper back muscle and neck.
You can also read
This full body workout majorly increases the strength of the muscles present in your arms and other muscles in the
body. It is done with the use of dumbbells.
- Start with a dumbbell in both hands and your palms facing your torso.
- Bend your knees slightly and keep your back straight.
- Keep your head up and bend forward at the waist.
- Make sure a 90 degree angle is formed between your upper arm and forearm.
- Now, lift the dumbbells until your arms are fully extended.
- Inhale, and slowly lower the dumbbells to its starting position.
- Repeat for 9 more reps and practice daily.
Benefits of Triceps Kickbacks
- It tones and builds the muscles in your arms.
- It strengthens you physically.
- Also, It helps your mental health.
- It gives you a better shape.
7. Kettlebell Swing
No matter how popular this workout is, it can be crossed out from full body workout. The equipment required for
this workout is kettlebell.
- Start by standing with your feet wide apart.
- Lift the kettlebell, keep your core tensed and your ribs down.
- Swing the kettlebell back in between your legs.
- Make sure your glutes are tensed as hard as possible.
- Use your momentum to swing the kettlebell back and forth.
- Avoid bending your knees throughout.
- Do this intense glute workout for a bigger butt for 3 minutes.
- Increase by 1 minute every day.
Benefits of Kettlebell Swings
- It strengthens your arms and upper body.
- Also, It tones your glutes and increases your butt size.
- It increases your core strength and stamina.
You can read
8. Hip Thrust
The hip thrust is a full body workout that gives you the best shape your body can have. This workout should be done
with the use of a resistance band.
- Start by setting a resistance band around your knees.
- Continue by supporting your upper back with a bed or couch. This is to make sure your shoulder blade is located just over the edge.
- Bring your feet towards you to make sure it’s located under your knees.
- Push through your hips and make sure knees are bent.
- Try different angles where you feel your glutes are being worked out.
- Do this glute toning exercise for 5 minutes every day.
Benefits of Hip Thrust
- It tones your glutes.
- Also, It makes your hips more flexible.
- It strengthens your arms.
Dips help to workout your chest, triceps, abs, and shoulders all at once. Make dips a priority full body workouts
today and you won’t regret.
- Stand in between a set of parallel bars.
- Grab the bars, hoist yourself off the ground, straighten your arms and slightly cross your legs.
- Pull your shoulders back so that your elbows are parallel to the ground.
- Straighten your arms so you can get back to the starting position.
Benefits of Dips
- Dips build different muscles in the upper body.
- It gives you the best posture or shape.
10. Loaded Carries
This is actually one of the coolest of all the workouts because of the loads of benefits it carries along with it when
you practice it.
- To begin, you need a pair of dumbbells or a pair of kettlebells. Also, set a target that is about 50 meters far from you.
- After that, lift each kettlebell on both arms; make sure it doesn’t exceed your knee.
- Next, hinge at the hips and bend slightly at the knees.
- Once in this position, begin to walk slowly towards your target.
- Avoid rushing, shrugging or leaning forward during this walk to your target.
Benefits of Loaded Carries
- This full body workout is very great and known for improving posture.
- It builds you a strong core and straight spine
- It keeps you fit and healthier than usual.
- Gets you ready for daily tasks.
- Lastly, this workout is good for your mental health.